Hey guys!!! Yesterday I came up with my own recipe for vanilla cupcakes, and honestly, this one turned out better than the last one I put on here. These were full-size cupcakes… not mini, and tasted SOOOOO much better. I apologize for not posting anything last week, but things were crazy at my grandparents house, and I didn’t have time to write anything throughout the week. I am going to see if I can get my grandma’s recipe for Rice Krispy Treats, because she made those while we were there, and they taste amazing!!! So that might be the next recipe that I post on here. So without further ado, lets get to the recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup+2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, sift together all of your dry ingredients, give this a small mix
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together all of your wet ingredients until lots of bubbles form on top
- add your wet ingredients to your dry and mix together, being sure not to overmix
- Add into greased cupcake liners and bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Allow to cool completely, then frost and enjoy!
Here is a picture of the finished product…
I hope that you guys enjoyed, and if you have any questions for me, then let me know in the comments!!!