Hey guys!!! Earlier today I tried out my own recipe and made some cookies. These turned out amazing, so I thought that I would share the recipe with you. So without further ado, let’s get to the recipe!!!
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg (cold)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Sift together your all of your dry ingredients except for the cinnamon in a large bowl, then add in your cinnamon without sifting it, and mix all together
- whisk together your wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl
- add wet ingredients to dry and combine well
- coat hands with flour and roll the dough into 1 inch balls, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, you can top with powdered sugar for a prettier cookie, or you can coat them with frosting. Both of these are optional. I chose to use powdered sugar, and just sprinkle it on top after transferring the cookies to a plate.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this recipe, and if you try it out, then let me know in the comments how it turned out! Bye!!!!!