Hey guys!!! For today’s recipe, I am going to be sharing with you a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sliders. I haven’t had a chance to try making these yet, but I probably will make them soon. This recipe is from http://www.aflavorjournal.com/buffalo-chicken-sliders/.
So… without further ado, let’s get to the recipe!
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 4 slider buns
- chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt one tablespoon of butter. Add the shredded rotisserie chicken, and toss the chicken in the butter to coat.
Add buffalo sauce, and toss the chicken to coat again. Add garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine shredded cheddar and ranch dressing. I used a fork, that way I could easily transfer the ranch-coated cheese to the sliders.
Place 1/4 cup of the buffalo chicken onto the bottom half of a slider. Repeat on each slider bun.
- Top buffalo chicken with at least 1-2 Tbsp. of the cheese/ranch mix. Top with chopped green onion (optional!), and then cap the sliders with the top bun.
Brush melted butter to each of the top buns before baking.
- Bake at 375 for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot!DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR QUADRUPLE THIS RECIPE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS!!!!!